Moving Libary on external harddrive to a new computer

Product Manager
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OtherJesus
    Participant

I’m having this same problem too.  I have over 300GB of SDX libraries I purchased, they are on an external SSD hooked up to my new computer.  I’ve installed SD3 and that’s running fine.  I’ve went into SD settings and added the additional library path for my SSD but SD3 still can’t see/find my SDX.

When I go into product manager, it shows they are not installed and giving me the option to download them again.  I should not have to download them again.  That’s pointless.

Anyone have the solution ?  Thanks in advance.

Operating system: macOS Sonoma (14)
    John

Hi,

this should work just fine, I am a bit puzzled by ‘I’ve went into SD settings and added the additional library path for my SSD‘. Could you please post a screen shot of the paths to your Libraries? And clarify which path would be correct?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dr_john507
    Participant

I seem to be having the same problem. I can’t figure out how to operate the library path window. I could use a step by step tutorial.

Sonoma v14 on MacMini.

• This post was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by dr_john507.
    rixa

I seem to be having the same problem. I can’t figure out how to operate the library path window. I could use a step by step tutorial.

Sonoma v14 on MacMini.

• This post was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by dr_john507.

You can read more here: https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-move-my-sound-libraries-expansions-to-an-external-drive/

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.