Modern Cuban Timba SDX – will be a best seller!!!

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Whitten
    Participant

Sadly, the fact you felt the need to include two paragraphs explaining the product probably means it wouldn’t be a best seller.
    Best sellers are products lots and lots of people know they need.
    Still….. I thought the modern gospel product was not a bad idea (as it could cross into pop, funk and RnB).

ppmontes29
    Participant

Thank you for your fast reply. I think the latin percussion EZX is so poor to play latin beats. The congas and timbales sound horrid ’cause the tuning and the instrument itself. Latin midis has to be recorded by a proffesional latin player. Toontrack can do it better with a more complete and real sdx. I really love Superior and would like it to cover this awesome kind of music with so many fans over the world. I explain a little because everything needs an introduction, i could simplify it as Real Latin Percussion played by them. Personally i had to watch the entire video and read all specifications to get the concept of what AMERICANA music really is, the name itself doesn’t tell me about the genre but in the case of latin.perc it sure does.
    Maybe one day another company will come up with something similar and hits it!
    Much respect for all of your work folks, The Classic ezx is one of my favorites drum sounds ever!!!
    Blessings,
    Pepe Montes
    Afrocuban & Jazz Musician & Producer
    Twitter.com/pepemontesmusic

Whitten
    Participant

I agree, a new Americana, perhaps also African percussion library would be great.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.