Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Midi idea

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

Yeah + 1 , i think all the midi should be available to purchase separately
    but respect the fact that TT probably would have some problem with doing so.
    I guess they like to give you more reason to spend more on the whole product or keep it exclusive so to say .
    Having said that ,some of us will never buy certain add ons but as you say,would happily buy the midi from them.

Like when the belated(as predicted ) Jazz SDX comes out,some of us would dearly love the extended Midi we have discussed
    but will be missing it as we already own the Jazz EZX and are sort of in a buy the SDX or shutup position,Time Will once again prove all.

Whitten
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind.

Maybe after a certain time lag.
    I know I’m constantly seeing requests for simple, song style rock grooves around various forums. I tell them that’s what I’ve done, but they have to buy C&V or The Classic to get it.

Juicy
    Participant

I used to shy away using “pre rolled ” midi but the quality of the players has smashed away that feeling.
    Bring it on !

Martin

This has been up for discussion before, but for now the MIDI will remain exclusive for the EZX / SDX it is packaged with. It’s a good idea though, I won’t argue with that.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Whitten
    Participant

Maybe some ‘Best Of…’ midi compilations in certain styles (Unusual Time Signatures, Rock, Ballad, Indie)?
    You could group together a few from me, from Nir Z, Peter Friedlander etc…..

dthgtr
    Participant

When I got EZP you got to download a free sample MIDI pack.
    Some of the latin grooves proved to be very interesting using the Twisted kit.

I like mixing and matching grooves from different kits.Some are out and out duds,but others can really stand out.

Using grooves from the Twisted kit with Claustrophobic has yielded some pleasant reults as well.

Later.

2004 Fender American Stratocaster Marshall MG 250 Digitech GNX4 Guitar Workstation Novation Impuse 49 Scarlett 8i6 Presonus Eris 5 monitors Sonar X3 Pro Win7 HP 64 Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Intel i5 3470(3rd gen) 3.2GHz 16GB RAM (2)1TBHDD

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.