Midi Control Over EZ MIX?

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott

I would like to know if the faders used for each preset can be midi controlled?

The parameter faders (Shape, Blend, and Level) in EZmix can be controlled by automation in your host application.

Is there something more sophisticated coming down later, like “Superior Mix” perhaps?

I can’t comment on future development until the time comes when I can comment

I take it from watching the demo video clip that EZ MIX presets can be “daisy chained” in a channel’s fx bin or fx loop, to get a sequence of EZ MIX fx or sounds going on one instrument?

Yup.

Of course, I probably should just download the demo and see for myself…..

Definitely, yup.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gary Stephens
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Scott
    I can’t comment on future development until the time comes when I can comment

LOL!! Thanks! Exactly the answer I expected, but I had to ask! Sometimes lesser people will slip and actually reveal secrets, but you TT guys don’t slip! With a reply like that you could run for office and do well!

I’ll do the demo and give it a test drive! Should be some good Christmas Eve fun……before I get the C&V SDX Expansion that’s on sale!

Music is the universal language! Let's communicate!

Gary Stephens
    Participant

Ok, my Custom & Vintage SDX is purchased, and I have the EZ MIX demo downloaded. I’m gonna see what this stuff is all about!

You guys (your drum software, both EZD and SD) have made a huge difference in the quality of my mixes. This stuff is lightyears beyond any drum machine programming I used to do!

Hats off to you, and THANK YOU!

Music is the universal language! Let's communicate!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.