Metal Month?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jay Coover
    Participant

Something vintage? A tribute?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47v7yYRfjA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dJUnh6N8-U&feature=fvwrel

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Leevious
    Participant

I am waiting for Metal Month too…

Juicy
    Participant

But It’s ROCKTOBER

Coryd
    Participant

ORIGINAL: juicy

But It’s ROCKTOBER

LOL!

S2.3 NY Vol 2/Music City/Metal Foundry/Evil Drums/dfh Superior Claustrophobic/Electronic/Twisted Kit/Metal Machine

Coryd
    Participant

Looking forward to this!!!!

S2.3 NY Vol 2/Music City/Metal Foundry/Evil Drums/dfh Superior Claustrophobic/Electronic/Twisted Kit/Metal Machine

Jay Coover
    Participant

I predict:
    1. EZKeys – Wrought Iron metal piano add-on
    2. EZKeys – Fingers of Death MIDI

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Jay Coover
    Participant

Seriously, I think from the announcement, in order of probability
    1. Metal EZMix presets from a name producer
    2. An update to EZMix
    3. SD presets for some of the metal libraries from a name producer
    4. Some metal MIDI for drums
    5. I would have doubted to see yet another metal drum library, but if there are to be seven metal releases in November, a drum library kind of has to be in the works.

wagzisnotadrummer
    Participant

I am not interested in Metal. At all. To me, listening to Metal is the same as sittin’ around wearin’ an Undertaker shirt, gettin’ all huffy over how he just came back to life and won a wrestling match. It’s fake stuff. Theatrics. I can’t relate. However, I am stoked that it’s Metal Month! I bought Metal Foundry a few weeks back and it’s pretty sweet. It did not disappoint( Good job, Toontrack!). So, you can keep your cookie monster vocals and horrible detuned guitars. I just want the drums. Preferably, the natural ones with dynamics. This Metal MonthI’m hoping for another SDX, but it’s probably just wishful thinking.

BTW, I grew up listening to Metal. Now that I’m older, I realize that, to me, Metal is pretty much the same as listening to the Backstreet Boys or Pop Punk.

http://soundcloud.com/blackdaddywarbuxxx

Jay Coover
    Participant

Well, I’m not going to comment other than to say that a lot of the “metal” stuff translates well to hard rock, rock, whatever. I think you agree as well. Interesting to see what comes tomorrow.

I’m not into the super-busy, 16th note kick, fake vocal, sonic assault stuff either. It’s been done to the extreme where there are no more notes to fit into that measure.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.