metal machine/amazon.com NO SERIAL HELP

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Michael

k,and it seems as if I’m getting blown off.Someone please help me.I love toontrack,but this is ridiculous.I just don’t understand how you can sell something online,and not even send a disc,or serial number,or anything of relevance other than pushing blame from one side to the other.If you look up my account you’ll see i’ve purchased my products that were registered from the local guitar factory on niagara falls blvd,and after recently purchasing axefx,my studio funds are too low to go pay another 40 or 79.00$ to get my serial number.
    Someone,please,help me.My personal email address is chrismarek716@gmail.com and my email registered to my products is thespasticescape@yahoo.com so please help.I’ve waited long enough.

HI Chris,

Because the purchase was not made directly from Toontrack.com, we have no control over how or IF the serial number was provided to you. Please send your receipt of purchase to Toontrack support and we will investigate the issue further.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

chrismarek716
    Participant

The only reciept I was given was via e-mail over 7 weeks ago,and since then my inbox has been wiped.I don’t know what to do,because amazon assured me,that a physcial copy of the product was sent,which makes no sense because when I purchased ezdrummer and dkfh I never got a disc,just a serial number.I’m sorry for hassling you,but I do not understand where my money went.

Scott

You should be able to view your orders from your Amazon account. Each order has a ‘View Invoice’ button and you can take a screen cap of it and email it to Toontrack.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Michael

Chris,

Please continue this discussion with me through the Toontrack support emails so that the entire issue can be seen in one place.

Scott has a great idea however. Please email this receipt to Toontrack support.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.