“Latin Jazz EZX” would be nice

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Jan skovmand
    Participant

@Mr. Icelander said:
    Basically a Jazz kit (including brushes!) but with a handful of percussions added in _one_ set, congas being the absolute must there.
    It would open up a whole new world of drum styles, from Ballroom (Rhumba, _proper_ Bossa/Samba, Cha-Cha et al) to Santana of the 70’s, and It would add a whole new flavour to the swung genres as well. TT’s intense focus on Rock & Metal is nice and all as such, but also quite limited. There is something to be said for those “sophisticated” and “elegant” drum styles of old as well 😉

p.s. Yes, I’m sure this too has been requested before…so shoot me.  

What a great idea. Cool

Thanked by: Mr. Icelander
    Mr. Icelander
    Participant

I’d like to think it is, yes,, thanks for the moral support, I’m sure. Let’s just hope the TT team agrees with that sentiment Laugh

Never finish what you can't start!

taiowa4
    Participant

I would love a jazz articulation and patterns and latin/indian/afro all sampled and articulated in the sd3 way would be nice too

bodo.biber
    Participant

I agree totally! Latin flavour in pristine sound will rock the music world!

Rainer

ssiphomsay
    Participant

YES. AGREED!

Mike_21
    Participant

It astounds me that this was not among the first of TT’s outputs. I didn’t have a need for ballroom-type music in the past, but I would love to have all that data now inside a polished performance. It just mustn’t sound like a seventies rhythm box! Yes, your request makes perfect sense. Let them do it. It would be a great success. Many thanks. Mike Horne

Mr. Icelander
    Participant

It astounds me that this was not among the first of TT’s outputs. I didn’t have a need for ballroom-type music in the past, but I would love to have all that data now inside a polished performance. It just mustn’t sound like a seventies rhythm box! Yes, your request makes perfect sense. Let them do it. It would be a great success. Many thanks. Mike Horne

I had such high hopes when I heard about that latest “Ballroom & Broadway” themed jazz EZX prior to its release, but alas no perc included, which was a bit of a disappointment. I mean, I obviously still bought it, of course, but well…

Anyway, I just have to say I’m really pleasantly surprised by all the positive reactions my suggestion has got – much appreciated!

Never finish what you can't start!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.