jazz midi

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rogue

the Jazz MIDI is a generic pack, so does not include Brush swirls. While it can arguably be more natural to combine this pack with the Jazz EZX, we did not want to restrict its use to any library in particular, so that is the logical compromise. You can however play the MIDI through a ‘Brush kit’ in any suitable EZX/SDX.

If you are interested in more specific Brush work however, all I can tell you at this stage is that your patience will be rewarded in the near future. As a regular visitor to these forums, it should be easy for you to add 2 and 2 and read between the lines 😉

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Mike Pierre
    Participant

I’m not gonna say J… S.. hehe

Mac Mini - Pro Tools 8.0 - Roland TD 20/TDW - ToonTrack

chrisharbin
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Rogue

If you are interested in more specific Brush work however, all I can tell you at this stage is that your patience will be rewarded in the near future. As a regular visitor to these forums, it should be easy for you to add 2 and 2 and read between the lines 😉

btw, you took away most of my posts :crying: (someone did some server cleaning )

@ mike

win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61

Rogue

posts that are over a year old (no more than 2 anyhow at the time of spring cleaning) need to be purged yes, except in select area with lower posting volume.

It’s not great but unavoidable otherwise this forum would be as slow as a 1940’s car on a motorway in Germany (which should not be allowed for a start!). It is also beneficial for us as support as it avoids people referencing issues and protocols that are long addressed 😉

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.