One day only: Up to 20% off all individual EBXs for EZbass!*

One day only: Up to 20% off all
individual EBXs for EZbass!

One day only: Up
to 20% off all individual EBXs
for EZbass!

Inde Folk Hell Yeah

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Kip Count
    Participant

Do you know of all the Indie Folk MIDI pack is included with the EZX? Or is it different MIDI? Thanks.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Juicy
    Participant

The included midi is interesting and got a loose vibe but i just skimmed it so will have a deeper look.
    Usually they state on a midi only release “if” the midi is the same as an EZX

Juicy
    Participant

Finally some Mallets for when we get primal and don’t want the smack from just a stick.

Jay Coover
    Participant

Funny. I used to live about a block from where this was recorded.

I guess I’ll have to get it. Oh, sounds great too!

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Juicy
    Participant

Wow Fizbin ! thats cool.
    Very cohesive tones i think the boys passed the ball to right people on the capturing of these kits.
    Really smooth dynamics as usual and the softer stuff is really warm and doesn’t get weak like some others i have.
    Diggin the Ludwig here.Edit> The Gretsch Default is a bit of alright too.
    What a magic room !

Jay Coover
    Participant

Just drove by there tonight on the way back from a play in Ballard.

Must own the drums…

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Coryd
    Participant

I’m gonna check these out for sure! The demos sound awesome!

S2.3 NY Vol 2/Music City/Metal Foundry/Evil Drums/dfh Superior Claustrophobic/Electronic/Twisted Kit/Metal Machine

Kip Count
    Participant

This EZX is amazing. My absolute favorite hands down so far. Every other EZX that I like a lot was hitting close to my personal bulls-eye (i.e. Americana, and the Classic, my other two favorites), but this one is dead on. So glad to have these organic drum samples. They fit perfect with most of what I do, and the MIDI grooves are pretty inspiring. Thank you to Toontrack for continuing to venture out into different genres, and for making them so authentic and relevant to their specific genres. Many sample sets I’ve heard are called “Indie” or whatever, but are seldom really what I expect then I hear the word. These are. *Applause*!

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Juicy
    Participant

Nice to see the Rimshots and Rim only Articulations included on the Toms in this EZx
    i have dialled up a Full Dual Zone 5 piece and it is sweet.

wagzisnotadrummer
    Participant

yeah, this EZX is the bomb! If you’re wondering what it sounds like, I made a little “drums only” demo. It’s linked in the User Demos section.

http://soundcloud.com/blackdaddywarbuxxx

Juicy
    Participant

The Toontrack demos did quite fine really not a 189 MB rar download
    Any how….
    Thanks again TT for including those Rimshot Articulations for Toms on the EZx

wagzisnotadrummer
    Participant

yeah. my demo is a pretty big file. Actually, there are 12 different audio files.

oh well…

http://soundcloud.com/blackdaddywarbuxxx

nirzfan
    Participant

Bought Indie Folk a few months back… did a cover using it on YouTube if anyone’s interested in checking it out–

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwCzxeFbOAk

It is a FANTASTIC-sounding kit, indeed.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.