Inactive authorizations -> Please delete them !

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 209 total)
  • Scott

I’ve freed up a couple of your oldest inactive authorizations. You should be all set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

roland divine
    Participant

Hey Scott, thanks a lot ! Cheerio, Roland

Don Kendall
    Participant

I also need my inactive authorizations deleted. Do we seriously just post in the forum for this, or, is there another “proper” channel to go through?

Greg
    Participant

I’m in the same boat. Need inactive authorizations deleted so I can move to a different computer.

Scott

hyjenn, Your inactive authorizations have been removed.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ezmurk
    Participant

hello the same here. Got myself a new mac and would like to activate ez lite en upgrade thanks

Scott

Hello ezmurk. I can’t find you in our database under your forum email address and you provide no name on your profile page.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ezmurk
    Participant

hey i’m under a diffrent name. email : briekske@hotmail.com but it’s not active anymore but everything is still regesterd under that profile

Scott

You have no inactive authorizations for your EZdrummer Upgrade. You have two active authorizations. You have two more to use. You will, of course, need to unauthorize one of your two current active ones first.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jeanette Clement
    Participant

All my previous computers have either been replaced or crashed & need a reinstall. Can my inactive authorizations please be removed? Thanks

Scott

Astrima, you currently are only using one of four total authorizations for your EZdrummer Upgrade. You don’t have any old authorizations to remove. You have used all of your ‘Lite’ authorizations but, like I said, only one full upgrade authorization.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ezmurk
    Participant

hello I have no more authorizations left for the presonus lite. I need one for lite so i can activate the upgrade registerd under briekske@hotmail.com thanks.

Scott

You don’t understand. Your ‘upgrade’ is the full product. Download it from your account, install it, and authorize. You can ignore the ‘lite’ version altogether.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bob
    Participant

Ugh….me too…..need the old removed authorizations for EZ Drummer removed so I can get rollin’

John

You’re good to go

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 209 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.