I am trying to give you money!!!

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • John

I have notified the Web Master to check if there’s any problem.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Shane Dixon
    Participant

I am having the same problem. I am trying to purchase some expansion packs and because you don’t use PayPal I am forced to use my Visa cards. Unfortunately you are the only site I deal with that also has ‘Verified by Visa”. This security method is flawed and prevents me from buying anything. I haven’t had trouble until recently. I’m afraid that if this can’t be fixed then I can’t purchase anything more from Toontrack.

Jordan
    Participant

I’m also experiencing this issue. However Ive already successfully bought software from Toontrack in May so this is a new development for me.

Joel Nielsen
    Participant

Yeah, you guys really need to add PayPal as a payment option. Main reason I haven’t purchased the new independent sdx yet.

classicaltrombone
    Participant

Just had both my Visas declined as well.

Error message:
    Unfortunately your order cannot be processed as the originating bank/merchant has declined your transaction.
    Please attempt your purchase again or go to your account page.

Scott

Please contact Toontrack directly via the FAQ below.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-is-happening-with-my-order/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Austin Rubin
    Participant

@Scott It seems the FAQ deals with paid products that have trouble arriving to he customer. I’m having the same issue as the customers above. I have a master-card and the message that is shown to me as i try to check-out is: Unfortunately your order cannot be processed as the originating bank/merchant has declined your transaction.
    Please attempt your purchase again or go to your account page.

I went to the bank to discuss this issue. In the end, there was nothing wrong on my bank account. Hopefully this issue will be solved soon.

I seem to have attempted to purchase EZdrummer2 8 times. I tried 2 times a day for the past 4 days and the error stays the same. When it comes to organized drum samples, i have no other options other than superior drummer, but that is still a toontrack product. Frown

Scott

But at the bottom of the FAQ is a ‘Contact Support’ button. You will need to contact Toontrack directly to solve any order related issues regarding credit card transactions failing.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

scriptintrigue
    Participant

I too am having troubles purchasing EzDrummer 2. I’ve tried to purchase your product 3 times now and my card keeps getting declined. This is not cool since you are taking in my information but not letting me purchase. Your website should also make it easier to actually get in touch with someone regarding issues like this rather than a forum. Just do a simple contact us page on the main site guys.

Also, you say you have a contact support link at the bottom of the FAQs. I tried to fill that out but two of your required fields are Sequencer/Host questions. I don’t use any in your list and prefer to just discuss with someone about my purchase issues. I’m not even using your products to be asking tech questions and prefer to not give you any further information.

I would like my account deleted and all of my information removed from your database(s).

nick74
    Participant

I’ve had exactly the same problem – with Visa and Mastercard. I am in the UK and I called my banks and there are no issues with the cards. They are both full VISA / Mastercard cards. I even tried with my full EURO Visa Card as I have a EURO bank account too for my business. Even that didn’t work.

I have an answer for you all though. I found that you can buy these via a well renowned UK sample library shop called Time & Space – http://www.timespace.com. You can buy them there on any card, in any currency and via Paypal – plus they email you a link after purchase.

Plus – get this: even taking off the VAT (I am VAT registered), the cost on Time & Space was GBP £159. I had tried to pay direct on the toontracks shop which after VAT was EURO 273, which is about GBP £210 right now. So I saved myself £50. It will still be the same saving even with the VAT added on.

I think Toontracks need to look at this, because timeandspace obviously have to take their cut, so Toontracks will end up with (perhaps) £100 – £120 from this sale, whereas if they had their shop sorted they would have got the full £210 from me.

Good luck everyone!

Thanked by: brigboo
    Rob Bruno
    Participant

I ran into the same thing today. I had to call my bank. They had me run the transaction four times. The fourth time they did something on their side which triggered a Verified By Visa dialog box. It seems to be related to Visa or the verification process. Its messed up in someway. Try calling your bank. They said something like its an unrecognized Merchant.

Michael Vergara
    Participant

I am having the exact same error with no issues stemming from my account.

Mark Bliss
    Participant

I had this problem as well and though it may not help, I can tell you that:
    A-This isn’t really directly Toontracks fault, the verified by Visa application is a bank service.
    B- I actually appreciate the extra measure of security, as my card account has been defrauded several times after online transactions.

But that said, the Verified by Visa application is flawed, and doesnt work smoothly and also, obviously it would be in merchants best interest to work with Visa to get it sorted out and working better.

The first step, is registering with Visa to use the app. In my case the primary difficulty was that the card was assigned to a joint account, and I had to use the exact, correct info to register and use the security app. This is where some method of smoothing out any issues would be very helpful. This is where Visa needs to make some changes.

Once I got that fixed, its a breeze. Just enter a password and the account is verified. Like I said, I appreciate that there is an extra layer of security. It protects the merchant and me.

And for what its worth, PayPal is not very secure. One of the problems I had was a bass boat motor someone purchased on my account, via PayPal. I have never used it since and wont.

Sorry to hear of the trouble you all are having, but thank goodness for extra security so I can comfortably shop online.

dsgmusic88
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. I hope Toontrack gets this resolved. I also would like to request they extend their offer that expires on Dec. 31 since this issue exists. Some of us will be out of town and cannot complete an order until AFTER January 1, 2016.

Personally, I feel like I should not have to sign up through VISA to pay on this site and in fact, would rather not.

David S. Gaines
    NorthStar Music Group, Inc.
    www.dsgmusic.com

dsgmusic88
    Participant

Okay, NO. Verified By VISA requires you to sign up for a credit card! CryEmbarassed

David S. Gaines
    NorthStar Music Group, Inc.
    www.dsgmusic.com

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.