Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

How many installations per license?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Scott

You can have 2 active authorizations at a time.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Zywiec
    Participant

I have a similar problem with license activation. Already tried to contact toontrack on facebook but got no response. Would it be possible to get in contact with someone from the support team via private message? Thanks in advance!

Scott

What problems are you having?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Zywiec
    Participant

My uncle was owner of “EZdrummer”, “dfh” und “electronic” till he died a half year ago. A week ago i got all his old software and sold it. Would it be possible to get in contact with your registration Support to undo his registration?

Scott

Please try contacting Toontrack directly. Go to http://www.toontrack.com and click on the ‘About’ tab. Select ‘Contact Shipping/Office’.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Wilson Chiu
    Participant

Hi support team, I have already purchased the EZKeys Grand Piano, but I would like to buy the extra MIDI library. I have found that there is website called crypton.jp which sells your EZKeys’s Line MIDI libraries with lower price also. If I purchase the MIDI library from them, may I know how many activation time per each MIDI library? And the activation procedure is the same as your official one? Hope that I can get your reply soon. Thanks!

John

Hi, the EZKeys MIDI is not activated per se but it is in a special format only compatible with EZKeys, so it demands an existing installation + activated EZKeys. BR, John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Wilson Chiu
    Participant

ORIGINAL: John Hi, the EZKeys MIDI is not activated per se but it is in a special format only compatible with EZKeys, so it demands an existing installation + activated EZKeys. BR, John

Hi John, I have already activated 2 PC for using EZKeys Grand Piano, do you mean that I can also activate 2 PC (or even more if I have purchased extra license of EZKeys Piano Series) with a single purchase of each set of EZKeys MIDI Library? Regards, Wilson

Nathan
    Participant

You can have EZKeys installed on two machines at a time. The MIDI just needs a valid and authorised EZKeys installation, so again, two machines. >

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.