Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

How can I demo your products?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • John

Hi,

there is currently no trial or demo version available of EZdrummer 3 or Superior Drummer 3.
    There are plenty of videos, audio examples and Q&A sections available on their respective product page, which I recommend checking out.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mike2play
    Participant

It seems the only way I can “Demo” your product is to buy it, and spend < 24 hours messing with it and try to return if I dont like it. As a consumer, I really do not like a business model that forces me to buy something without being able to try it out. I will look else where for another product.

paanjii2
    Participant

Know as much about your customer as you do about your product. Knowing your product inside and out is only half the battle.

alishakihn
    Participant

Flappy Bird

Hi,

there is currently no trial or demo version available of EZdrummer 3 or Superior Drummer 3.
    There are plenty of videos, audio examples and Q&A sections available on their respective product page, which I recommend checking out.

BR,
    John

To demo EZDrummer or Superior Drummer, you can visit the Toontrack website and navigate to the product page for the software you’re interested in. From there, you should be able to find a link to the demo version of the softwareOnce you’ve downloaded and installed the demo version, you’ll be able to try out the software and see if it meets your needs before you decide to purchase the full version. The demo version will typically have some limitations or restrictions compared to the full version, such as a limited number of drum kits or sounds, or a time limit on usage.

• This post was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by alishakihn.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.