Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Hammond B3…??

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Nathan
    Participant

Not speaking for TT here, this is just my personal observation, but I don’t think it fits well with their sampling key sets.

The hammond sound is a combination of the drawbars and the rotary cab. This is an incredible number of combinations of settings, and some of the sound and feel is in being able to change thigs during the performance. I think this is why the instrument tends to lend itself to modelling rather than sampling.

I’d love to see them do it justice, but I think it would need to come with a few GB of sounds, and it would also need rather more plugin parameter access or MIDI control than any of the EZK libraries so far. Hammond is just a different animal.

If you look at the best emulations, they come equipped with drawbar controller set compatibility -you can buy physical drawbar controllers that will control the plugin setting changes as you play…

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

snowdiver
    Participant

NI’s Vintage Organs is good for B3s. You could route EZkeys to it–Id love to do this, if someone knows of good midis to use. Ezkeys could make these midis fit the song your working on. Would be cool!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.