Getting help is too difficult

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • John

The Support Portal has ways to get in contact with Support if you do not wish to use the Support Forum.
    On a side note, I answered your post in this very Forum in less than 30 minutes after you posted, which can’t be that bad, or?
    FWIW, I think you had the answer in the EZdrummer manual all along, if I read and understand your post correctly.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

littleeden
    Participant

Thanks John – you’re right, it was quicker than I expected, but for future reference, what are those ways?

Martin

Go to http://www.toontrack.com/support/.

Choose the product that your issue is regarding to, the fill out the different categories that appear. You will have a number of pre-written answers on your left side, but if you can’t find what your looking for please choose “My issue is not covered…”, scroll down and click Contact Support.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

chris jones
    Participant

That’s good news that you guys stay up on the forums. I have just ordered SD2, but have no idea what to expect. How many gigs, how many cds? Since I a hope to be touring with it I will want it on a backup mac- is that cool, or do I have to buy it again? and finally, are both windows and mac versions in the box?

Martin

Hi,

It’s around 20 GB on five discs. In practice we allow the software to reside on up to two (2) computers, at the express condition that only one copy shall be in use at any one time. Roaming users need to ensure that their stationary copy is locked or can otherwise not be used by another user during their absence.

The DVD:s has both Mac and PC versions, as well as VST, AU and RTAS versions (all are installed by default).

Thanks!

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.