Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Feedback for future SDX sets

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rex Strother
    Participant

I too would love to see a nice plate reverb in Superior Drummer.

Also – and I know it’s crazy – but I love my Twisted Kit EZX and the Jazz EZX – would love to see comparable in the SDX libraries. and hell, why not an Electronic SDX too – that could be seriously fun. Lo-fi in 24-bit.

Win-7 64-bit Home Edition, i7-920 quad-core 2.66 GHz, 6 GB DDR3 Pro Tools 10.2, MBox Pro (3rd Gen), M-Audio Oxygen 25 Superior Drummer 2.3, Garritan IO, Massey Plug-ins

Juicy
    Participant

Jazz EZx and Roots SDx sample set are from the same recording so thats done and has a chamber reverb fader.
    I am still looking for a really long pinged out raw snare(maybe unpopular for metal) kinda in the Twisted area.
    edit> did i say Loooooooong

Rex Strother
    Participant

I did not know the Roots SDX was the same kit as the Jazz EZX. Man – I need a nice conversation table. Looks like I’ll have to cough up for the Roots.

Win-7 64-bit Home Edition, i7-920 quad-core 2.66 GHz, 6 GB DDR3 Pro Tools 10.2, MBox Pro (3rd Gen), M-Audio Oxygen 25 Superior Drummer 2.3, Garritan IO, Massey Plug-ins

Juicy
    Participant

Go 64 bit and have 4 -5 gig spare just for the kit ,it is rich. The Decca Tree LCR mics are so good,plus there are a few other delights in there.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.