Feature Request Import/Lock Note Ez Keys

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Martin

Not sure if this is what you meant, but the Chordweel in EZkeys will highlight the ‘recommended’ chords for the key that your song is in. You can choose from any chords though.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

wagzisnotadrummer
    Participant

Thanks, Martin. The way that ‘recommended’ chords are highlighted on the Chordwheel is a great feature. I guess what I’m asking for is a way to whittle down the list of a available chords by making the Chordwheel only display chords containing notes within the specified key. I’m trying to audition “color” chords quicker. For example, I choose the key of C, but specify that I would like the Chordwheel to “grayout” all chords within that key that do not contain a “F#” note. So, if I then select a “C” chord and click the details tab, the only selectable chords contain “F#” notes.

This is probably an easy thing for guys with tons of theory to do quickly, but it’s hard for me to come up with a melody and immediately know which “color” chords fit. This would feature would really speed up my process.

http://soundcloud.com/blackdaddywarbuxxx

Jay Coover
    Participant

I’d be happy to have the chords displayed linearly, or the option to do so.

By the time I’m entering them in EZKeys, I’ve already got the theory worked out, so no need to put them in a circle of fifths. That just makes them harder to find for me.

I want see A, B, C, D, E, etc.

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

Or 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc with inversions displayed in parallel?

Regards

D.

www.myspace.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundclick.com/VOLiTiAN www.reverbnation.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundcloud.com/VOLiTiAN

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.