EZplayer

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Michael

Yes and no. In EZplayer Pro you can sequence MIDI grooves….. However you can not edit the MIDI, or export it as audio. EZplayer pro is a great tool to be used in addition to a sequencer.

It also allows you to remap MIDI from other 3rd party MIDI providers.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Kurt Vanzo
    Participant

“EZplayer pro is a great tool to be used in addition to a sequencer.” – Yes, if you can get it to work. Unfortunately after purchasing EZplayer Pro to use as a Midi Groove Remapper for addictive drums in protools I find out it doesn’t work in Pro tools 11 (really? it’s been out a while guys) and no mention on their website when you purchase, or if they will ever. Fine, I figure I can host it through VSTLord or their own Toontrack Solo, after hours of trying both are not working- neither seem to send out midi, even when midi output is set correctly in EZplayer pro. Trying to find some word on when it might be aax compatible or if there are any reasonable working arounds, but nothing in the forums and no email address to ask questions. Great. Why do so many people love this company when they don’t support the product they JUST sold me yesterday. Arrrrrgh!

Is there anyway to make this work or get a refund? I thought this was going to improve the amount of midi grooves I could purchase and use in addictive drums, but instead it has wasted huge amounts of time and effort trying to get it running with no help from the company and no contact except this forum… but of course they have all my contact info or they wouldn’t let me buy it, then find out it only really works with their own drumkits. It should clearly state this on THE PRODUCT PAGE! Not in a “known issues” posting that I have to go searching for… sucks!

anthony martin
    Participant

@Michael said:

Yes and no. In EZplayer Pro you can sequence MIDI grooves….. However you can not edit the MIDI, or export it as audio. EZplayer pro is a great tool to be used in addition to a sequencer.

It also allows you to remap MIDI from other 3rd party MIDI providers.

Thanks for the reply.
    Can EZplayer slave to external midi clock? What I would like to do is send midi clock from my hardware recorder so that the EZdrummer grooves tempo is set by my recorder.
    Do you think this would work?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.