Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZmix 2 Dirt pack – any sales on the horizon?

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Michael

Hi Skiltrip,

Toontrack.com rarely (or more accurately, almost never) offers sales or discounts on our products. This is done is to keep good and Non-competitive relationships with our 3rd party resellers…. These resellers sometimes offer sales, but we are not able to comment on when or if this will happen. My apologies.

One thing I would like to mention though is that now all of the EZmix presets that are included in a specific pack are listed on the product page under “Details”

This may help in the decision making process. 😉

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Kip Count
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Michael

Hi Skiltrip,

Toontrack.com rarely (or more accurately, almost never) offers sales or discounts on our products. This is done is to keep good and Non-competitive relationships with our 3rd party resellers…. These resellers sometimes offer sales, but we are not able to comment on when or if this will happen. My apologies.

One thing I would like to mention though is that now all of the EZmix presets that are included in a specific pack are listed on the product page under “Details”

This may help in the decision making process. 😉

Thanks for the info, and I’m glad you have added some further info in the details section. I also like the audio sample that have been made available, showing different guitar tones, different bass tones, vocal effects, etc.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Jason Hood
    Participant

Michael:
    Hard to offend your retail partners when you don’t let them sell EzMix or SD2 presets. Lack of competition explains the audacious increase in EZMIX preset pricing earlier this year, or alternatively, is a confession to a monumental fuck up in the original pricing model. Either way its a shit go in an era of deflationary retail forces. I’d consider a cracked copy, no way would I ever encourage pricing models that are a restriction of trade and anti free market , but Alloy looks the better option for paid use, as I can purchase it in an open, transparent market.

Greg
    Participant

If the EZMIX packs are going to remain at $49, you should consider giving EZMIX away for free, because the pricing is hard to swallow as a consumer. The new EZkeys midi pack is $29.99. The EZMIX packs costs more than the EZX drum expansions cost (which are almost always on sale.)

Intel 13900K, Windows 11 , Cubase Pro 12.0.50, Studio One 5.2.1.64495, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo x4 Thunderbolt, RME UFX – USB 96K, 64 sample buffer size, Radeon 570, 42″ 4k monitor

MIDI controller: Roland A-37, Jamstik Studio, MCU Pro + expander
    Drum Brain: Yamaha DTX 900, RHH135 hihat, 2 crash and 1 ride cymbal, 4 toms.

Jason Hood
    Participant

GMONTANO:
    Are you referring to US$ ? Wish I could buy in US$. My Australian dollars buy more US dollars, as it should due to the rivers of cash flowing into Australian from China, but for some reason I get less €’s, in spite of the EU being an economic basket case just waiting to ass rape the world economy, go figure.
    But yes, you are right pricing is distorted. The only conclusion can be that Pelle and Randy asked for so much money that they had to get a back end % on all other previous presets to prevent breaking €100 on their respective sets.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.