Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Ezkeys player

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scott

That is no ‘EZplayer’ only product. The player ships with every individual sound library. The EZkeys MIDI can be purchased separately however.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

johncolumbo
    Participant

I’m in the same boat as @IzeBMusic with tons of sounds (no need for them). I want the functionality of EZKeys and already own EZDrummer 2, so if I were to purchase only an EZKeys MIDI pack such as https://www.toontrack.com/product/hip-hop-ezkeys-midi/ would it be useless?

Scott

@johncolumbo said:
    I’m in the same boat as @IzeBMusic with tons of sounds (no need for them). I want the functionality of EZKeys and already own EZDrummer 2, so if I were to purchase only an EZKeys MIDI pack such as https://www.toontrack.com/product/hip-hop-ezkeys-midi/ would it be useless?  

Yes, the EZkeys MIDI requires a full EZkeys product library to work.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gabrielles
    Participant

EZkeys Grand Piano comes with a Steinway and Sons model D grand piano, sampled to perfection in a world-class recording studio using only the best of the best in vintage and modern recording gear. The model D grand piano is the undisputed industry standard among performers and producers.

Scott

EZkeys Grand Piano comes with a Steinway and Sons model D grand piano, sampled to perfection in a world-class recording studio using only the best of the best in vintage and modern recording gear. The model D grand piano is the undisputed industry standard among performers and producers.

Thanks for the copy/paste from the product page. It’s the post we all needed.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

davidge52
    Participant

And yet your own documentation that comes with EZKeys refers to the EZKeys player which downloads as a part of the products and operates as a plug in VST, and yet you say this is no such thing? I know I certainly can’t find such a thing from the downloaded files.

John

Hi,

I am not sure about what the question is exactly here but the EZkeys Player is software that can be downloaded and updated separately from the Sound library it was bought with.
    It is not sold as a separate product, since it need at least one EZkeys Sound library to operate.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.