EZDRUMMER LITE UPGRADE

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • John

Hi,

when you have an EZdrummer Lite registered to your account, buying the Lite Upgrade will work but I can’t see any registered products at all in your account.

Do you have another Toontrack account?

If you do, you need to contact Toontrack Support directly (via any FAQ page)  so that they may help you merge them.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott

You have no registered products in your account currently.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rareskyfive
    Participant

I think you can buy, but i am also finding an answer to this, if someone knows the answer please respond.

Tommy
    Participant

Hi, I have a Lite version registered to my account and was wondering if there is a way to upgrade it?

Scott

Hi, I have a Lite version registered to my account and was wondering if there is a way to upgrade it?

You can purchase the EZdrummer 3 upgrade.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

vidhayakji79
    Blocked (Banned)

Logic Drummer is head and shoulders above anything I’m aware of for putting together drums tracks if you’re not a drummer. I know that plugins like ez drummer etc. have a whole bunch of phrases and grooves and stuff, but the multi-dimensional control of different aspects on a per region basis is pretty awesome. And if you dont like the drum sounds you can just send the midi to a different instrument.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.