Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

EZdrummer demo+solo – NEED HELP – install

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Peter Axelsen
    Participant

Update:
    EZdrummer Demo reinstalled and working on the old macbook (10.6.8).
    Solo still cannot find drummer and will not accept the VST when I create a simular path at the preinstalled one. The VST is there but I cannot choose it.

Guess we could use our V-drums directly in EZdrummer without going through Solo?

How do I get Solo to work again?

Still no luck on the new and up to date Imac.
    After succesful installation of EZdrummer Solo there is no folder in Applications and no orange app to start the program.
    The folder locates itself in Users/shared (why I don’t know). I follow the instuction to install in Mactintosh HD and we are only 1 user on the Mac).
    If I force the folder to applicatins during instal the end result is the same – no orange EZdrummer icon. Only the folder.

I simply download from Toontrack and hit instal. This is weird.

Can you help with this? Is so frustrated and disapointed at the moment. Have spend endless hours since sunday on this.

Peter Axelsen
    Participant

Update:

besides these posts I wrote an email and got a hopeless reply.

Did a clean reinstall of Yosemite on the Imac and now things are working again.
    When deliting either SOLO or DEMO something must have messed up some system files.
    Now it´s working fine and I have bought the full version – just waiting to get the activation email from the music store :-)

bud7h4
    Participant

I’m having this same problem with the EZD 2 demo. I installed Solo 64 bit and EZD 2 demo 64 bit. The plugin works fine by itself, but Solo will not recognize the DLL path.
    The .dll is in the default installation folder: C:Program FilesVstPlugins

Nothing seems wrong with the installation, the plugin runs fine by itself but that does me no good for playing edrums.

System is Windows 7 64

Edwin

Scott

@bud7h4 said:

I’m having this same problem with the EZD 2 demo. I installed Solo 64 bit and EZD 2 demo 64 bit. The plugin works fine by itself, but Solo will not recognize the DLL path.
    The .dll is in the default installation folder: C:Program FilesVstPlugins

Nothing seems wrong with the installation, the plugin runs fine by itself but that does me no good for playing edrums.

System is Windows 7 64

You shouldn’t load the EZD2 demo in Solo. EZD2 opens in its own standalone version. Solo is for the Toontrack programs that don’t have a standalone version (S2, EZD1).

See this FAQ regarding using EZD2 and edrums. EZD2 may not be your best choice for edrums where S2 might.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/can-i-use-ezdrummer-2-with-e-drums/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

simon smart
    Participant

Hello Guys
    Kindly be aware that I instill EZdrummer 2 demo and all the instillation where ok but it used to asked me to login to activate my demo version and i do that, but still saying to me DEMO ACTIVATION FAILED. PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT. please i need help to test this EZdrummer 2 and see how it work

John

Hi,

could you please give us more details about your system?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.