Ezdrummer and Crossgrade superior (crossgrade is installed but can’t find the software…)

Product Manager
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Scott

S2 can be used in standalone in Toontrack Solo or in your DAW.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

blacknsilver
    Participant

I also have EZD2 and purchased and installed Crossgrade for SD2 and do not see SD2 app anywhere or Icon after install. I think when I installed SD2 it asked to install in EZD2 location or its own location but it said if you had EZD2 installed it recommended to install in EZD2 directory and not its own directory path so I chose that option. Should I have chosen its own directory? or do they share some of the same files? But I do see SD2 when I open Toontrack Solo as a option for either EZD2 or SD2. Is there a way to open and use SD2 outside of Solo?

Thanks

Scott

@blacknsilver said:
    I also have EZD2 and purchased and installed Crossgrade for SD2 and do not see SD2 app anywhere or Icon after install. I think when I installed SD2 it asked to install in EZD2 location or its own location but it said if you had EZD2 installed it recommended to install in EZD2 directory and not its own directory path so I chose that option. Should I have chosen its own directory? or do they share some of the same files? But I do see SD2 when I open Toontrack Solo as a option for either EZD2 or SD2. Is there a way to open and use SD2 outside of Solo?

Thanks  

Like I said above, you can use S2 in Solo or your DAW.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

blacknsilver
    Participant

@Scott said:

Like I said above, you can use S2 in Solo or your DAW.  

Thanks

Jeffrey Johnson
    Participant

I installed the Crossgrade and I can’t find Superior Drummer anywhere period. Not in standalone nor in my Studio One.

John

@kewlrane said:
    I installed the Crossgrade and I can’t find Superior Drummer anywhere period. Not in standalone nor in my Studio One.  

What does the Product Manager’s Installation info for Superior 2 tell you?

When you launch Toontrack solo and go to the ‘Set Paths…’ Menu option, what path is listed?

Which OS version are you on?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Chilipepper
    Participant

Hi, I also ordered the crossgrade EZ drummer 2 to Superior drummer.
    I have Windows 7, 64 bit version.
    When I run the install, I get a notice that SD is already installed.
    However there is no Superior Drummer in my programs and neither Toontrack PMl says it has been installed.
    Help.

tx
    Peter

John

@Chillipepper:

There is no Superior 2 Standalone that shows up in Programs; when you install the Superior 2 plugin, it is a plugin that needs a host like e.g. Cubase, Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One, etc. to load. If you wish to use it in standalone, you need to install Toontrack solo (available among your Superior 2 downloads) which is a Toontrack plugin host.

Are you saying that when you have run the Superior 2 installer and updates, it is not listed among your installed products in the Product Manager?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ryan bailey
    Participant

I have crossgraded from ezdrummer 2 up to sd2 then upgraded again to sd3. Do i really need all 3 installed on my computer??

Scott

I have crossgraded from ezdrummer 2 up to sd2 then upgraded again to sd3. Do i really need all 3 installed on my computer??

If you want to use the EZD2 or NY Avatar (S2) sound libraries and MIDI in S3, you should leave them installed.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Sm_9
    Participant

for mixer window toontrack presets

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.