EZdrummer 2 Download Not Working

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • grzes
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m about to purchase ezdrummer 2 too. Do you still have this issue?
    Thanks

James Legge
    Participant

I downloaded it last night. It took about 50 minutes to download the zip file – I have fios fiber optic internet access. Then it took a little whiile to unzip and a little while to install. I was getting web page errors yesterday when trying to buy it. Maybe because there were so many people trying to get it on the first day.

Daniel Rodriguez
    Participant

I gave up at around 11:30 last night.
    I left the computer on with the hopes maybe i was in some kind of queue waiting to download with thousands of other people since the product was just released.

When i woke up this morning I had all ~3.2GB downloaded. So i guess the servers were just overloaded. I’m a little bummed i didn’t get to play with it the day that i bought it but i was able to install it before going to work this morning. The install takes some time too but it seems to have worked.
    So i guess if you wait long enough you will eventually get the download.

just FYI: I was on a macbook using safari to download.

Geraldo Samel
    Participant

I indeed hoped that this could be fixed. I have – 8 days after the launch – at the very moment one tenth of my possible bandwidth while downloading:
    100K/sec. Cry I am surprised. Is the rush to this new product i hope to test ASAP this big?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.