Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

EZbass?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant
    Stefan Noelke
    Participant

So I am just one in a very long line asking for EZbass. Thanks for your reply. I did not look up all threads, but to me it seems that there is no answer from toontracks. They don’t tell if they are working on it nor why not. Is there any other source of good basslines in midi? I would deeply prefer to have it from toontracks but it would help to find it elsewhere.

Bluesy

Thanked by: Chrisptoad
    Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Well, had you read any of those threads, you will responses from the official Toontrack moderators of this forum stating (as they should):
    (As is common for companies in any competitive industry) Toontrack will rarely comment on product requests
    and more importantly; will never comment on products that may or may not be up for development.
    In other words, should a product like what you are asking for be in the works or on the planning table,
    you would not hear about it any other way than publicly announced through the Toontrack main site and/or via Toontrack news email.

Also among those threads, there is also a number of suggestions from the moderators and from customers
    regarding the use of EZKeys to generate MIDI basslines for your chord progressions.
    Then, from there, your DAW may include a virtual instrument capable of playing bass samples for the bassline produced by EZKeys.

Stefan Noelke
    Participant

Okay then. I will use EZkeys as suggested (which makes sense, indeed) and wait for further notice from toontrack.

thanks

Bluesy Cool

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.