ezbass does not function as advertise

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hedrsh
    Participant

i have to say something in Toontrack defense.

let me start by sayin I DO NOT WORK FOR THE COMPANY.. I understand your frustration. I have all of their products. Trust me, this is The first release. They always come thru. Even if what you expected appears in an update, it’s coming. I feel that somethings are missing but I know how they work, it’s coming. Don’t give up yet. Lol

I have almost every plugin you can imagine. I trust the thoughtfulness and attention to detail from this company. Even with the short comings so far, it’s still better than anything on the market, so with that alone this is a win. If you know of a better bass plugin share it and I could show you that I have that plugin and this is still better.

..again I’m not getting paid. I just want you to wait and see.

• This post was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Hedrsh.
    John

Hi Conrad,

can you please elaborate? Which advertised functions do not work?

Are you using the Toontrack Product Manager to download, install and authorise your products? If not, please do.

Are you getting error messages in the Product Manager when trying to update? If so, please specify.

When you write that the Audio Sender does not install, does that mean that you have run its installer, found at the bottom of your products in the PM under ‘Toontrack Software Tools’, and it still didn’t install or did you get any kind of error message?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.