Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZ Mix Trial Performance Issue

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Olof

Hi,

Hm, that’s strange. Are you referring to the VU meters shown in the EZmix window? Is the plug becoming bypassed (by Cubase)? This is before the 15 min have passed, right? Maybe post a screenshot?

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: ddevoe1971
    ddevoe1971
    Participant

Hey Olof, I’m always within the 15 minute window. As far as I can tell, Cubase isn’t bypassing the plugin. Attached are three screen shots: 1) when I first load the plugin, 2) when I close the demo popup message, and you can see signal flowing into and out of the plugin and 3) when I’ve selected a preset, and you can see there’s no more signal flowing into and out of the plugin. Thanks for your help!

Olof

Really, incredibly odd. I can’t reproduce it and haven’t heard about anyone else having this issue. What if you click on the already selected preset “-None” at the start, does it stop working too? Or if you go back to “-None” from another preset?

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

ddevoe1971
    Participant

The fun continues LOL. I loaded up Cubase, loaded up the project, added EZ Mix to the first track. I selected the fourth preset down, and it worked. I jumped down four presets, it worked. I jumped down another four presets, and everything died. I went back to “-None” and everything is still dead.

I removed EZ Mix from the track and added it back in – same behaviour. I tried a different track – same behaviour. Frustrating, as for the brief moments it’s working, I’m impressed with the results!

ddevoe1971
    Participant
    BEST ANSWER

Olof, I solved it! Can’t believe I didn’t see it sooner. The audio I was working with was recorded at 48, not 44.1! I took a small portion of the audio, sampled it down to 44.1, and EZ Mix works like a charm \m/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.