Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZ Mix 2 available Feb 7th?

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Neil
    Participant

bump

Scott

Toontrack will release info when they are ready.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Neil
    Participant

Scott, don’t this the wrong way but if some one has reviewed it on the web and a store taking pre-orders, how can Toontrack not be ready? Is there a problem with this product? Is it not ready for release?

Feb 7th is less than a month away.

Scott

I’m sorry. I have no further info for you other than those linked above. If you want discount and upgrade info, you’ll have to wait until Toontrack releases info to us Techs and then we can pass along the info to you.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Kip Count
    Participant

I’m definitely curious about EZmix 2.  I tried version 1, and I liked it, but didn’t like it enough to drop $70.  I know this one will be priced higher, but maybe it’ll offer a bit more for the money.

But since TT is mum on this for now, we’ll just have to wait it out.  February will be here before we know it.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Kip Count
    Participant

Well,

now it’s been announced.

Is it to be assumed that buying version 1 and upgrading to version 2 is going to come out to less money than version 2 will cost outright?

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Scott

EZmix 2 info can be viewed here:

http://www.toontrack.com/product/ezmix-2/

EZmix 1 to EZmix 2 upgrade info can be viewed here:

http://www.toontrack.com

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Martin

ORIGINAL: skiltrip
    Is it to be assumed that buying version 1 and upgrading to version 2 is going to come out to less money than version 2 will cost outright?

Yes! EZmix 1 + upgrade will be a total of $118, EZmix 2 is $179.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Roland angell
    Participant

If Ez mix 1 will not be for sale when ez mix 2 is released,will the presets that are out now still be for sale for ez mix 1
    Ive been putting off buying ez mix for awhile and not sure when and if I will update to ez mix 2.
    just want to make sure there will be presets for sale if I do buy ez mix 1

chrisharbin
    Participant

I did read someplace here that they will be retained. So you’ll get all the old ones and the new ones.

win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61

Rogue

ORIGINAL: rangell44
    If Ez mix 1 will not be for sale when ez mix 2 is released,will the presets that are out now still be for sale for ez mix 1
    Ive been putting off buying ez mix for awhile and not sure when and if I will update to ez mix 2. just want to make sure there will be presets for sale if I do buy ez mix 1

yes, all the EZmix packs released prior to EZmix2’s release (today basically) will be available for the foreseeable future, alongside new ones that will only be ‘EZmix 2 compatible’, the latter to be released later on in the year.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

preat
    Participant

Thanks for a great upgrade!! EZMix was really good and EZMix 2 is great!! One question, i’m about to by Metal Essentials pack, its no where to be read that EZM2 will support this one but i guess its so right?

Rogue

yes, all packs are compatible with EZmix 2.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.