EZ Drummer installation problem

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Scott

Register your serial number in your Toontrack account and download the full installer from your EZdrummer product page (see pic below).

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mattjdoran
    Participant

Hi there.. I have done what you suggested.. right clicked on file and extract to all.. and I still get the message…1309… any other suggestions

Scott
    mattjdoran
    Participant

Tried that already Scott.. plus extracting it to program files 86 that someone suggested and I still come up with that message…

Scott

We’ll need more of your system details, as I’ve never heard of the 1309 error not being fixed by extracting to and installing from, say, the desktop.

But please give us more details.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mattjdoran
    Participant

I got the zip files extracted to desk top but when I go to open it it takes me to a toontrack file then I click on it.. then it takes me to ezdrummer then I click on it and it takes me to a file with sounds, help menu.etc.. I am using windows 7

Scott

@mattjdoran said:

I got the zip files extracted to desk top but when I go to open it it takes me to a toontrack file then I click on it.. then it takes me to ezdrummer then I click on it and it takes me to a file with sounds, help menu.etc.. I am using windows 7

You’ll need to post pics as I can’t understand what you are describing.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mattjdoran
    Participant

got an email I can send them too..

Scott

You can attach them to a post.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mattjdoran
    Participant

Cant send the photos.. I have tried compressing them and it says file exceeds allowed size…

mattjdoran
    Participant

IMG_1223-2.JPG

IMG_1224-1.JPG

IMG_1225-1.JPG

IMG_1226-1.JPG

IMG_1227-3.JPG

Scott

Have you set the path in Cubase to that ezdrummer.dll?

EZdrummer is a plug-in instrument that needs to be loaded in a host.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mattjdoran
    Participant

No I haven’t.. I haven’t downloaded easy drummer yet…LOL.. I even downloaded easy drummer on my laptop and their was no problem.. this is the same operating system and it won’t load at all..Sorry to be a bother brother.. but this is very frustrating…LOL..

Scott

I’m totally confused. Aren’t the pics you just posted showing EZD installed? Haven’t downloaded yet? Why not? Error 1309? What are your pics of exactly? Frustrating indeed.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mattjdoran
    Participant

HI Scott.. Those pics I posted were what happens after I extract files to my desktop and then why I try to open it, it takes me to those windows.. one to toontrack then to ezdrummer.. then it takes me to the last one showing some files.. but it doesn’t download…So that is what I am saying.. when I go into the properties of the downloaded zip file it shows 15,000 or so files.. but they don’t load up on my computer… follow me?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.