Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZ Drummer 2 Screen will not maximize

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Erik Phersson

@jmgweb said:

Just purchased and downloaded EZ Drummer 2. The application view is very small and hard to read. I’ve reduced my screen resolution a few notches and it’s still small. The “maximize” button at the top right of the screen is grayed out and does nothing. Any ideas?

As most Virtual Instruments the Interface is one size only and cannot be resized I’m afraid.

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Frits Bay
    Participant

quote: “As most Virtual Instruments the Interface is one size only and cannot be resized I’m afraid.”

Well, maybe most virtual instruments and effects still have one size interfaces, but more and more developers offer resizable GUIs simply because the traditional GUI-sizes are too small on modern screen resolutions. I must say that I´m disappointed that Toontrack didn’t include an option to enlarge the GUI in EZ2.

Otherwise it seems to be a great update.

Jason Hood
    Participant

So is this host DAW dependent? Seems like people have been bitching about screen size forever. With the standard response being “can’t be done in an update”, seemed like an opportune time to appease the masses.

Stefan
    Participant

Agree! Resizable GUIs should be standard nowadays. At least an option to switch between two or three different GUI sizes.
    So, dear Toontrack team take it as feature request!

redrocket
    Participant

Wow. Just opened EZMIX2 and the font is so small I can hardly read it. In fact the GUI size is almost unusable. Any work arounds for this? I work on two 32″ screens for this very reason.

Paul
    Participant

@redrocket said:

Wow. Just opened EZMIX2 and the font is so small I can hardly read it. In fact the GUI size is almost unusable. Any work arounds for this? I work on two 32″ screens for this very reason.

I am also looking for a way to increase font size – although if it is related to the HOST App, then maybe it’s an overall VST thing.

Roman MacBook Pro
    Participant

It is now 2021 and still nothing. Thats pathetic. Probably they have all their resources on EZD 3 and its not worth for them that their existing customers get eye cancer from reading these miniature icons….

Thanked by: vons85
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.