EZ Drummer 2 Manual??

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Scott

There is a half hour tutorial on the EZdrummer 2 product page done by Rikk.

http://www.toontrack.com/product/ezdrummer-2/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

chris moffa
    Participant

Click the menu button in upper right corner of the Drums screen. The dropdown list includes a PDF of the manual. Also helpful is the PDF of the piano keyboard midi map for whatever kit you’re using.

DanVoetmann
    Participant

Thanks Scott. I watched the video by Rikk and I’ve read the pdf manual off the help menu multiple times…but there are still lots of things I know I don’t know that would make life much more efficient…e.g. I just stumbled across the ALT Copy suggestion in another thread and can’t wait to try it because the pasting process is pretty tedious on long sections. So I’m looking for more insights. Also info about using EZ2 within ProTools instead of as a stand alone. Etc…
    Thanks.

Don.Yagon
    Participant

@jimmypetekeith said:

Click the menu button in upper right corner of the Drums screen. The dropdown list includes a PDF of the manual. Also helpful is the PDF of the piano keyboard midi map for whatever kit you’re using.

where exactly do i find the PDF of the piano keyboard midi map?
    Cant see it like a t all.

John

Please see attached screen shotAbout_Layout.png

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Feefer
    Participant

Hello! I’m new here and have a couple of questions. When I click on the operational manual in the drop menu nothing opens. I cannot find that it down loaded it either.I am signed in and have Google Chrome up and running.Thanks for any help!

John

Hi,

are you clicking the drop-down in the 32-bit standalone, 64-bit standalone or plugin?
    Which version number is displayed in the interface?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

vincezab
    Participant

The link to the tutorial no longer works, and nothing happens when I click on the drop-down for the manual.

MPal2100
    Participant

Ok!

Missing operation manual for EZ Drummer. I have Adobe installed and on a Mac.

And lastly, and more importantly-I have the DEMO loaded-truth be told, I fell in love with this application. But I need an operations manual to get this thing running and to see what effect it will have using a Presonus Atom pad.

Come on now-the list for this issue is as long as my arm and is dated from 2016.

rawterra
    Participant

menu item for manual has no effect… seriously, after all this time? Why not a pdf item on a support page?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.