External Hard Drive and libraries

Product Manager
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Olof

After you click the “Install Product” button for the library (part 1 of it) in Product Manager, you get to choose where you want to install it.

By the way, you can also set the download location in Product Manager preferences. If you want to change it but have started the download already, pause the download and use the “Move Downloads” function in preferences.  The download location should be a folder dedicated for Product Manager downloads (not installations!) and does not have to be the on same disk as where you want to install it.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

ListigerLurch123
    Participant

sry wrong chat

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)
    Voxxa
    Participant

“After you click the “Install Product” button for the library (part 1 of it) in Product Manager, you get to choose where you want to install it.”

I didn’t see anything of that when installing. On the contrary, I looked for it. The only thing I found was where to put the downloads, but nothing regarding where to install the libraries. So, now it’s to move around the files to external hard drives.

Operating system: Windows 10
    • The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Voxxa.

Thanked by: Bernie Lenhoff
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.