Export Track as WAV file?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Brad
    Participant

Yes bounce to audio is still available, check the Grooves tab; Track Menu
    Screen-Shot-2017-10-01-at-10.14.52-PM.png

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

olliepudge
    Participant

Hi Toontrack,

I record my own drum tracks in SD3 standalone using my e drum kit. Can I still use the bounce feature in the Grooves tab to to this?

Thanks for the response Brad.

Brad
    Participant

You can record your own MIDI into a track within SD3 (standalone or plug in) triggered by an e-drum (I have a modified Yamaha kit, sometimes I just use a Nectar LX88 keyboard) and use the bounce feature to output it to audio files. If that’s what you are asking, then yes.

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

Mexicainjay
    Participant

Hi guys,

When i bounce my track as a audio. The sound is not the same as the track section. I mix my real drum with the sd3 as a sound replacement. But when i export , i only ear the sd3 sound.

can you help ?

Gilmore Guitars
    Participant

I am demoing EZ Drummer 2 on a PC.  I use Adobe Audtion DAW.

I have created a song within EZ Drummer.  But I cannot save the file as s WAV. I need a WAV to import to Adobe.

If I can save as WAV, then this program will be fantastic. If I cannot create WAV files, then I will have to move on.

Thank you in advance!

John

@Mexicainjay: Are you asking if you can use the internal Bounce mixed with Audio files used in the Tracker? If so, the answer is no.

@Gilmore Guitars: yes, you can Bounce to WAV from the EZdrummer 2 Song Track

‘BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Gilmore Guitars
    Gilmore Guitars
    Participant

I figured out how to export a WAV of the track.

Thanks

Mikey B
    Participant

I would love to know how you did this. When I try to bounce a drum track that I have created in SD 3 to a portable device for playback, the bounce feature separates the track into 20+ files (snare top, snare bottom, rack tom 1, rack tom 2,….etc). I need to find a way to bounce the track into one usable file for playback/play along. anyone know how to do this?

Scott

I would love to know how you did this. When I try to bounce a drum track that I have created in SD 3 to a portable device for playback, the bounce feature separates the track into 20+ files (snare top, snare bottom, rack tom 1, rack tom 2,….etc). I need to find a way to bounce the track into one usable file for playback/play along. anyone know how to do this?

Please see the Bounce section of the manual.

https://www.toontrack.com/manual/superior-drummer-3/7/7-1-the-track-menu/#7-1-1-bounce

Make sure you select Bounce Output Channels and you’ve routed your busses to a single stereo output pair.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rory_2
    Participant

hi I have downloaded EZDrummer 3. But I can’t find how you save the drum track as a WAV file.

I need to be able to do this as I am using a Tascam Dp-32 for home recording so can’t link as a DAW.

I would like to be able to do this or I suppose I will just have to stick to EZD 2.

To be honest, having played with EZD 3 a little bit, I think I probably prefer EZD 2 anyway.

But now I have it I’d like to be able to use it.

Thanks

Rory

Scott

hi I have downloaded EZDrummer 3. But I can’t find how you save the drum track as a WAV file.

I need to be able to do this as I am using a Tascam Dp-32 for home recording so can’t link as a DAW.

I would like to be able to do this or I suppose I will just have to stick to EZD 2.

To be honest, having played with EZD 3 a little bit, I think I probably prefer EZD 2 anyway.

But now I have it I’d like to be able to use it.

Thanks

Rory

See the “Export Song as Audio file(s)…” in the Track Menu section in of the EZD3 manual.

https://www.toontrack.com/manual/ezdrummer-3/9/9-3-the-track-menu

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.