EXmix More Presets Please!!!

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anonymous_3
    Participant

^Anything in the works?^

jgro002
    Participant

+1

I just got EZMix, and I must say I am really impressed with it. I’m only just getting into recording and it’s pretty daunting to say the least trying to figure out how to use compressors, etc when you are first starting out. So EZMix is like the perfect product for me to get up and running quickly.

I don’t have any specific preset requests (yet) but I would definitely be up for some more if you guys at Toontrack have them in the pipeline…

Awesome product guys.

Jeremy.

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

Rogue

patience young jedis…

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

jgro002
    Participant

Excellent…something’s already in the works .

I guess I’ll just be patient then

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

anonymous_3
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Rogue

patience young jedis…

May the Force be with You!

anonymous_3
    Participant

On a side note… the Presets that are included with EZmix are pretty fantastic!

Tom
    Participant

ORIGINAL: izzi63

Luv the new EZmix! Any chance of coming out with more presets (Ac. Bass, BackingVox, Keys, Strings, More Bass, Piano, Gtr., Vocals, etc…)?

Exactly. I asked for roughly the same in another thread.

Having only two faders or so is fine. That’s the idea here. However, I would like a redesign, maybe in version 2, where it is more obvious what the faders do in different presets. I suggest their names should change depending on the purpose. Also use of colors changing with presets types or something along that line would be fine. As it is, it works, but gives the impression of a prototype, particularly when you have to scroll text in the little box to read what the preset does.

anonymous_3
    Participant

Excellent ideas!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.