Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Evil Drums SDX with SD3

Superior Drummer 3 Pre-sales
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Gary Lowe
    Participant

Hi Erik

When ever I try to download the update file and midi samples I get ‘file /URL could not be obtained from the server. The serer said: invalid ID’, could his be put right please?

Thanks

Erik Phersson

@Gary Lowe said:
    Hi Erik

When ever I try to download the update file and midi samples I get ‘file /URL could not be obtained from the server. The serer said: invalid ID’, could his be put right please?

Thanks  

I just tried downloading and it worked just fine. Can you please try again to make sure it wasn’t something temporary?

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Gary Lowe
    Participant

Hi

Thanks, but I still get the error…212F28DA-2321-4156-A599-D1E7EFA6CCC6.jpeg

Scott

@Gary Lowe said:
    Hi

Thanks, but I still get the error…212F28DA-2321-4156-A599-D1E7EFA6CCC6.jpeg  

That doesn’t look like the 1.0.3 Evil drums update. Can you log out of Product Manager and log back in and make sure the 1.0.3 update is there?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gary Lowe
    Participant

Brill seems to be working now, along with the new sound library update for sd3, thanks for your help.

tyler grynd
    Participant

Thread resurrection

I have had Evil Drums installed for years and when I upgraded to SD3, it now asks for a registration and authorization that I no longer have. Platinum samples doesn’t seem to even answer emails anymore. Can TT help with this at all?

Mycophobia
    Participant

Does anybody still have the Evil Drums SDX and would consider selling it?

Oscar Stern
    Participant

What would be great is if you would do a Relaunch of the Evil Drum SDX someday because I love the sound of that drumset

Thanked by: sebastian zetin
    sebastian zetin
    Participant

I would definitely LOVE to get these in Superior Drummer…i have the bfd version but i strongly dislike that interface and even though it might just be psychological, i feel like the way that sd3 selects the samples and crossfades between them sounds much much better. Plus having the various editing and groove search features in one plugin would be the ultimate!!! I would happily rebuy it from Toontrack.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.