EUR pricing all of a sudden?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • John

Hi,

please check your address and Country in your Profile. The web shop should pick the currency based on your location.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Marcin
    Participant

Hi,

please check your address and Country in your Profile. The web shop should pick the currency based on your location.

BR,

John

Hi John,

Could you please correct Australia then as it shows EUR. The preference is USD (if there is no AUD option). I double checked everywhere I could and can’t see where I could correct it myself.

Thank you in advance,

Marcin

mapleridge
    Participant

Similar problem here. All settings in my profile are correct, still the webshop shows prices in SEK. The currency recognition still seems to be off.

Thanked by: Manuel Rueda and Ronald Murphy
    paacevedo5150
    Participant

I’m seeing the same issue.  In US but seeing SEK pricing.

Kyle Standish
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the same problem, SEK is showing instead of USD.

Ronald Murphy
    Participant

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I couldn’t figure it out and the I checked my address and it’s correct. Any other way of changing it?

Audioengineer
    Participant

Having the same problem here.

Marcin
    Participant

Yeah it started showing me in SEK too (I’m in the land down under) BUT it shows me also approx in AUD underneath, so at least I know how much it is in AUD. But what worries me is the overall calculation I added one of the older SDXes, which is currently on sale, to the cart and it shows me 959 SEK ($152 AUD) which is way too much already and in addition it does not accept my discount code despite what’s written in the email (discounts should add). Hard to buy anything at the moment…

armhomestudio
    Participant

SEK Pricing is driving me crazy…. I need USD .. Any fix?

goar100
    Participant

Same here. Live in UK. All prices are in SEK.

Don
    Participant

Same problem here. I’m in the USA but it shows SEK for the currency.

Todd Jenkins
    Participant

Ditto.

Scott

Please proceed to the checkout and change the country there. You should select the correct currency for your country.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

paacevedo5150
    Participant

Thanks Scott, I was able to successfully see the correct and proper US pricing once I got to the final checkout screen.  I completed my purchase with no issues. That was a good work around.  (You should probably still fix your website to reflect local currencies like you used to do.)

Marcin
    Participant

Hey Scott, thanks for your reply, but more than seeing the price at the checkout we need to see the correct prices while we’re browsing the products. SEK currency tells us nothing and it’s actually quite frustrating at the moment. You run your sales during that period of time, we’re getting your emails, we click on links and go to your site and what do we see? You need to pay someone to finally fix it properly, because your prices problem has a long beard now. Thank you for all your hard work and great products.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.