Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Electronic EZX – browsing sounds

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • polyslax
    Participant

Yes, I find there are a few spots in SD that could use back/forward arrows in addition to drop-downs.

Mac Pro OSX 10.6 Live 7 Logic 9 A&H Zed R16

russgold
    Participant

+1 here. Auditioning sounds is ridiculously complicated. Maybe if I could right click on the sound to hear it while in the pull down menu? Just a thought.

Alan Young
    Participant

Yes, same here. Fab sounds but there’s just so many, so you can easily forget where you were at when you have to click too many times to preview IMO.

OSX Lion 10.7.1, Intel 2.4Ghz Intel i5 Macbook Pro 4G DDR ram 1067. Logic Pro 9.1

Scott Distelhurst
    Participant

I was just about to post about this. +1 Perhaps back/forward buttons on the drums (or pads in classic view).

MouseClickDrummer
    Participant

in addition, when i install it, can i still access the sub-ID presets and Richard Devine Presets from S2 like they are doing in the EZ drummer video?

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

Any Toon care to comment if we can expect said kind of improvement on the browser?

It really takes a lot of time finding the right sounds the way it is (speaking about the Electronic EZX).

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

Bump.

Any plans?

It sounds harsh to say it’s unusable this way (it is still usable of course…)
    but I really don’t use it because it takes ages to go through the sounds.

Going through the sounds this way with a client next to you can be really awkward:
    “Hold on …this one?” “…Hold on… …hold on…” “Just a sec. …this one?” …

MouseClickDrummer
    Participant

???

pimenta
    Participant

True…. a pain !

Pim

4 year old Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 E6700 4GB XP SP 2
    Sony Vaio Core Duo 2 P7450 6GB Windows 7 64 bit
    Roland Td20KX/SPD30
    Superior 2-all SDX /Ezdrummer couple of packs
    BFD2/BFD ECO/Addictive Drums

James Clay
    Participant

+1 here too
    I have been giving electronic a right bending and it is a serious pain to quickly audition sounds.

I came here to actually ask to be able to map any sound to any pad – I want a load of snare variations on screen. But let’s start with quick audition arrows – like e.g. ESX

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

I’d still like to see that. 

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

bump

Erik Phersson

Hi

Thanks for your feedback and your suggestions. We are constantly monitoring the forum and all suggestions are taken into consideration every time we are planning an update. Sometimes however, suggestions that at a glance might seem like a slam dunk are not all that easy to implement. This may be because of technical limitations or that it might interfere with the work flow in certain situations. Sometimes we try out ideas but have to scrap them because something unforeseen happened. The proposed idea in this thread have been on the table a couple of times but we have still to come up with a satisfiable solution. We have a policy of never revealing what we are planning to implement in future updates since it’s not until the updates are finished (and tested) that we actually know. Regardless, we very much appreciate all feedback so please keep it coming! 🙂

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

Well, thanks for finally replying at least!

I hope you guys come up with this one day as I’m not using the EZX because of this.
    It just takes too long to audition sounds.

sam odell
    Participant

+1

http://www.youtube.com/user/samicide1/ http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/969759/

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.