drum tracker?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dave Modisette
    Participant

You are mistaken about what Drumtracker does.  Basically it converts previously recorded audio (drum) tracks into midi tracks that can be used by a sampler to trigger drum samples after importing these midi tracks into a sequencer.  You need a host sequencer to record the midi data from your drum machine.  Something along the lines of SONAR or Cubase.  There are many to choose from.

Dave Modisette www.gatortraks.com www.plasticsamerica.com http://www.gatortraks.com/forum

Andrew
    Participant

Just finished installing SD2 (and all of it’s stuff) and after playing for a while (and smiling at the quality and wisdom of my purchase) I spotted a file called ‘drumtracker’ when I clicked it asked for authorisation code, I have the serial for SD2 and EZplayer pro but I can’t find the one for drumtracker. It is highly possible that it is staring me in the face but I can’t see it … any suggestions? It’s not so urgent as I don’t have a use for it at the moment but who knows what possiblities will be opened to me with the purchase of this wonderful program.

I’m running cubase 5.5 and windows 7 both 64 bit if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance
    Happy daze

DARC Studio plus (W7 64bit, Intel i7, 9gb RAM), Focusrite Sapphire pro, Cubase 5.5 64bit, SD2.2, not enough Guitars,and a selection of keyboards, coffee cup and a large ashtray

John

@Just Audible:

according to your Toontrack account you only have registered a Superior 2 and EZplayer Pro serial. Authorizing Drumtracker requires a registered serial.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Andrew
    Participant

I realise that, I just don’tknow where I might find it, the other serial numbers were on the back of the dvd cover but I can’t find one relating to ‘drumtracker’. I’m guessing drumtracker is just bundled with SD2 (along with EZplayer pro and Toontrack solo). Maybe it’s just a marketing thing.

Like I said in my first post I’m only asking because I might need it in the future, at the moment I’m still all starry eyed about SD2, After reading about Drumtracker on the toontrack website I think it’s not of much use to me at the moment … but who knows what the future might hold!!

Thanks for the prompt reply

Andrew

DARC Studio plus (W7 64bit, Intel i7, 9gb RAM), Focusrite Sapphire pro, Cubase 5.5 64bit, SD2.2, not enough Guitars,and a selection of keyboards, coffee cup and a large ashtray

Rogue

the Drumtracker demo is included on the latest discs for Superior yes. You need to purchase it if you wish to use it including the export of your work.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Andrew
    Participant

Sometimes, even after 47 years on this planet, my own stupidity amazes me, if I’d clicked one more time on the right part I would have seen the word ‘demo’ … feel sorry for my long suffering wife, she’s had to put up with my levels of dumbness for 25 years.

Thanks for the help and the patience you have shown.

Andrew (blushing slightly!)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.