Download Toontrack Solo

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Scott

Solo should be listed under Toontrack Software Tools in Product Manager.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

oscoste
    Participant

no it is not, where can we download toon track, the link on the site seems to be missing, and i cant find it anywhere

Scott

@oscoste said:
    no it is not, where can we download toon track, the link on the site seems to be missing, and i cant find it anywhere  

Yes it is. But you need to own a compatible Toontrack product for it to be any use at all. Toontrack Solo can be used with Superior Drummer and EZdrummer.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Andrew Morris
    Participant

I’m not seeing Toontrack Solo in Product Manager either. In the program itself, where do I find the “Toontrack Software Tools”? I see that on the website, but nowhere to download.
    I own SD3 and EZ2 and am in the process of downloading SD3 now (EZ2 is not installed).

Thanks for any help!

Olof

Make sure you have My Products selected and no search text. Scroll to the bottom. No Toontrack Solo there? Screenshot please.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Pariah Saint
    Participant

@scott
    i’m having the same problem as the original poster here. I can’t find any link to download Solo on either the Solo webpage or the Product Manager. I have EZD2. The closest thing i can find to something that resembles a link is software.informer.com Editor’s Pick Award image link and, gonna be honest, that looks like a shady torrent host.

https://i.imgur.com/wEtKd3r.jpg

View post on imgur.com

John

Hi,

EZdrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 have their own standalone applications and should not be used with Toontrack solo. Toontrack solo was created for Superior 2 and EZDrummer 1 users.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

chereewolf
    Participant

I purchased EZ Keys but cannot find the Toontracks solo link in order to use it with Logic Pro. Am I missing something?20180107_094553.jpg

Brad
    Participant

@chereewolf said:
    I purchased EZ Keys but cannot find the Toontracks solo link in order to use it with Logic Pro. Am I missing something?20180107_094553.jpg  

The EZKeys installer should by default install the AU (Audio Units) plug-in, making it available as a virtual instrument in Logic. Solo isn’t needed.

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

chereewolf
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply! When I go to select it the same way I do EZD2 in Logic Pro, it’s not there under the Toontracks option. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Brad
    Participant

@chereewolf said:
    Thank you for the quick reply! When I go to select it the same way I do EZD2 in Logic Pro, it’s not there under the Toontracks option. Am I looking in the wrong place?  

If the EZKeys AU plug-in is located in HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components then it should be available in Logic.

OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5

chereewolf
    Participant

Thank you! That worked! I also accidentally clicked ‘Delete channel strip’ on my guitar effects and it deleted the amp stack from the library completely. It won’t let me undo the delete. Is there a way to fix that?

Brad
    Participant

Sorry can’t help you with that one…. I don’t use Logic.

Henrik
    Participant

@chereewolf said:
    Thank you! That worked! I also accidentally clicked ‘Delete channel strip’ on my guitar effects and it deleted the amp stack from the library completely. It won’t let me undo the delete. Is there a way to fix that?  

Unfortunately – when deleting a track in Logic and undoing, it recreates the track and puts back all inserts and buses – but all the inserts are reset to default settings.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Nathan Foreman
    Participant

Hello, I am running EZ1 and do not have the installer/download for Toontrack solo. It isn’t coming up in my Product Manager application on my computer, and I am unable to install the latest update for DFH because it says I need to upgrade the software first. Any way to fix that? Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.