Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

DFH Superior sounds in Superior 2

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • John

Hi,

1) yes, you can use Superior 1 sound libraries in Superior 2. You do not need to install the Superior 1 plugin(s) at all, just the sounds and their SoundsUpdates.
    2) no incompatibilities, just more possibilities.
    3) Mixing kit pieces between Superior 1 libraries is totally transparent. Mixing between Superior 2, Superior 1 and EZdrummer EZX kit pieces is possible via the use of X-drums in Superior 2.

I hope this answers your questions.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

synthtek
    Participant

I’m trying to use my DFH sounds with Superior 2 and running into an issue. I’m getting an alert that states:

” The soundstat file of the “superior” product has an old format. Get it updated so that the “vel 2 vol” feature works properly”

I have done the 1.6 updates… not sure what is going wrong

John

John

Hi John,

please post in the http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tt.aspx?forumid=19, and we’ll help you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

JOPPIEN
    Participant

Hi.

I have problems installing DFH Superior library on my MacBookPro Mac OSX 10.5.8, and play it through my SD2.0.

When I click on the soundinstall.pkg, “failed install” would pop up after a few minutes, for each DVD.

I clicked the above link to the Superior Help Support section, but wasn’t able to read, because:

Access is Denied.
    You either don’t have the right to access or have attempted to access private area.

Please login with sufficient credential or click here to go back to forum’s home page.”

I’m a total wreck forum wise, still I’d like to make my DFHS library work in SD2.0!
    Please help!

Thanks
    Best regards

Whitten
    Participant
    Scott

pop_o

You should have access to the Support Forums. Please log out and the log back in.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

JOPPIEN
    Participant

thanx

bdog57
    Participant

I’m having the same exact problem here.  No amount of logging back in or out seems to rectify the situation either.  Again, I am getting the “soundstat” error as well as being unable to access the full “Superior” forum.  I own (and have registered) both DFHS 1 and the upgrade to SD2.  Please help and/or advise.

Thanks,

Brendan

John

Brendan,

Forum access is fixed.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

alanp3
    Participant

I’m way behind and just now upgrading to Superior 2 from dfh Superior 1.6 I’m having the same problem of reading the samples in Superior 2 from dfh and needing access to the “Read Me” on the forum link http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=31724 Could I get access to it so I can fix? Tried a few things already and still not working.

Thanks

John

Alan,

Support Forum access is now fixed.
    You may need to log out and in again for changes to take effect.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ExtremeXS
    Participant

Hi I am also trying to access this readme but cannot get access to the link.

Can you fix this please?

Thanks,
    Mark

John

Mark, you’re good to go…

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ExtremeXS
    Participant

Thank for the update, I now have access to the support forums however for the readme link:

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=31724

I still get….

Access is Denied.
    You either don’t have the right to access or have attempted to access private area.

Please login with sufficient credential or click here to go back to forum’s home page.

Cheers,
    Mark

John

Mark,

please start a new thread here:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tt.aspx?forumid=19
    This is the EZdrummer Pre-sales Section.

BTW, there’s something wrong with that link, since I to get ‘Access denied’.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.