Delete download

Product Manager
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

Can you specify what you mean by “libraries disappear”? You can’t use the library in Superior Drummer 3? They installed files disappear from disk?

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Olof

This could happen if you install into the download folder. Don’t do that.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Mark Styles
    Participant

Product manager wants to delete the original download block (each pretty sizable).. Once the SD3 drums are installed you don’t need the original downloads. (they state you you can download them later if you have to re-install.. (of course that takes time)..

I’m going to ask this as a separate post.. Drive space is tight.. and I would rather have the 250 gig drive space, if I can always re-download the data again..

IK Multimedia has this really slimmed policy, which they down’ make real clear.. you’re supposed to keep your downloads cause after 6 months they are going to charge you $150 to download the data again.. Every other website, I own software too, lets me log on, and retrieve the sound data again (not authorizations though).. Which is more than fair, and allows us to have backups of our virtual instrument sounds (in the cloud)..

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@Mark Styles said:
    Product manager wants to delete the original download block (each pretty sizable).. Once the SD3 drums are installed you don’t need the original downloads. (they state you you can download them later if you have to re-install.. (of course that takes time)..

I’m going to ask this as a separate post.. Drive space is tight.. and I would rather have the 250 gig drive space, if I can always re-download the data again..

IK Multimedia has this really slimmed policy, which they down’ make real clear.. you’re supposed to keep your downloads cause after 6 months they are going to charge you $150 to download the data again.. Every other website, I own software too, lets me log on, and retrieve the sound data again (not authorizations though).. Which is more than fair, and allows us to have backups of our virtual instrument sounds (in the cloud)..  

I can comment in this way.
    Product Manager still lists EZDrummer1 among my products with the installation & update files from 2014.
    Other EZX and SDX product downloads released in 2014, 2015, 2015 & 2017 are listed.
    And this includes products for which I had originally received on CD or DVD. (Roots, MetalHeads, etc)
    As a test for you, I just downloaded them….successfully.
    At this time, I received no warning, no download restriction or no limit.

elois6747
    Participant
    1. Select any folder from all folders list from left corner of your screen.
    2. Now, either right click on it or click the menu icon from right and choose Download option. All the files in that folder will be downloaded in zip folder cleanmaster.
    • This post was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by elois6747.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.