Dear Toontrack…

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Whitten
    Participant

If you look around the entire drum sampling scene, there really aren’t many superstar drummers involved. I think it’s because they are too busy recording songs and touring. And not many are inspired to sit in a studio for a week tapping each drum one at a time.

godprobe
    Participant

While Chris is probably right, I do think it’s a very nice wishlist! 🙂

WinXP | Fireface 800 | Variax | Axe-Fx | Toontrack | Komplete | Reaper http://www.godprobe.com/projects/notemaps/

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

So not much of a request list then?

Gotta agree with Whitten, plus I’d rather “generic” packs (not a slur against the product) than have just “one” persons idea of drum sounds I could mess with.

I imagine it’s business and that a greater proportion of sales overall would go to a generic expansion pack….. gotta like Tool & their drum sound to really appreciate it…

Why not just have Terry Bozzio’s chromatic kit and be done with it toontrack? (tongue firmly planted in cheek hehe)

Regards

D.

And sorry, but samples of Chris Adler? His drums or his playing?…. IMO overrated….

www.myspace.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundclick.com/VOLiTiAN www.reverbnation.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundcloud.com/VOLiTiAN

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

Edit, seeing as Periphery are getting nicely referred, what about some Halpern grooves for the budding Djenter?

I want 10% of all sales if this idea goes ahead 😛

Regards

D.

www.myspace.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundclick.com/VOLiTiAN www.reverbnation.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundcloud.com/VOLiTiAN

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.