"Could not read config file" error prompt

Product Manager
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Olof

Install using the Product Manager application.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: Kiefer
    FSA2018
    Participant

You live you learn. Done. GRAZI! Cheers.

benniefolke
    Participant

I can’t find a way to open and make a new path. Config error please change the path???? I have just bought the sd3 and I am lost  please help me . I can’t use the answer just use product manager  I need a fully detailed description on how to work this out.  I use a iMac mini with Mojave   I have spend hours and hours and it was supposed to be so easy!!!!!

Bennie Denmark

Olof

What do you mean by “make a new path”? What are you trying to do and what is the error? Show it with a screenshot?

Have you installed and launched the Product Manager application (from Applications > Toontrack)?

Coder

benniefolke
    Participant

It say my Sound liberary is emty and it cannot find any midi file

angel reca
    Participant

i get an error that reads

config file error

could not read installer file ,how do i get around this ,i had installed it in el capitan mac os

but now that im using high sierra i am having this issue , i was able to install everything else i bought from toontrack   , just this midi  blues pack not wanting to install ,help please

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
    • This post was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by angel reca.
    Olof

i get an error that reads

config file error

could not read installer file ,how do i get around this ,i had installed it in el capitan mac os

but now that im using high sierra i am having this issue , i was able to install everything else i bought from toontrack   , just this midi  blues pack not wanting to install ,help please

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)

• This post was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by angel reca.

Start the installation from the Product Manager application to avoid this error.

Coder

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.