Computer ID ?

Product Manager
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • John

Hi,

I suspect that refers to older versions of Toontrack software. Nowadays, you use the Toontrack Product Manager for downloading, installing and Authorising.
    Which product are you having problems with? Isn’t it possible that it is related to your other problem with products split over two different accounts?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jiggafloss
    Participant

Im having the same problem. I installed EZ Mix 2, and Bass Toolbox…but when I go to authorize..my computer ID is just a bunch of XXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. When I hit the authorization button, it usually just makes the whole screen go away with no effect, or it says “wrong computer ID, contact support” What do I do?

John

@jiggafloss said:
    Im having the same problem. I installed EZ Mix 2, and Bass Toolbox…but when I go to authorize..my computer ID is just a bunch of XXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. When I hit the authorization button, it usually just makes the whole screen go away with no effect, or it says “wrong computer ID, contact support” What do I do?  

Hi,

aren’t you using the Product Manager?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jiggafloss
    Participant

I am using the product manager i think..It says I have 4 products that need authorization..2 of the packs I have used before! (Nashville EZX and Pop/Rock EZX. So I see the red authorize button. I hit it and see a screen that sometimes has the serial number like (“EZ2-mb3-y8eb- etc etc etc”) with the red authorization button underneath. If I hit the red button..the screen goes away. And if I re try the whole process, it happens every time. Sometimes I get a red authorize button with my computer ID showing a bunch of X’s…(XXX-XXX-XXX etc)…and when I try to authorize that, it says “Wrong computer ID, please contact support.” This is the ONLY computer I have used for your products. There hasn”t been a problem before, and I don’t have it doubled on any other computer. So I don’t know what to do.

jiggafloss
    Participant

Hey! I figured it out John! I wasnt in product manager. I thought it loaded automatically from the download. Once I got int it, everything worked very easily. Just as advertised. If others are watching…you have to double click on “product manager” in applications folder to get it running. Correct me if I’m wrong John. Have a G1

John

??

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.