Checking out TT stuff (audio/vid demos)

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • jgro002
    Participant

I find the videos on the Toontrack site take forever so are pretty much unwatchable for me. I just check out trailers on Youtube.

I’ve never had an issue listening to the audio demos…

Jeremy.

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

Whitten
    Participant

Ditto the above.
    Videos are very slow on this site, audio is fine.
    I watch the videos on Toon’s YouTube channel.

chrisharbin
    Participant

Nope, it’s been both for me. Now, in fairness, I just got a new DSL router and maybe that’s why I have issues with the audio all of the sudden. But other places I go the audio loads right up without issue so trying to gauge things. I’ll have to look at my end a bit more maybe……..but was kinda hoping to listen more to the new audio examples with the new metal EZX….it’s a bloody impossibility right now

win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61

Scott

Video is always slow on my crappy satellite internet connection. I have to wait until it totally loads before viewing. The audio streams fine here though.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

chrisharbin
    Participant

I’m really having trouble with the site. Regardless of which item, it’s soooooo slooooow and freezes up on my allot (like just trying to get to the forum) If others are not having this issue I’m open to suggestions as why I’d be this way.

win7/x64/firefox 3.6/DSL connection (600kbps??) I’ve tried to check into my new router as a possible issue but I can’t seem to find any issue yet.

chrisharbin
    Participant

a possible clue? On the audio file side I get this spinning and a number usually comes up like “80” or “97”…….thinking it’s something on my end but would love to know what to troubleshoot it.

chrisharbin
    Participant

Just another note, it can’t be the router because my download speed is BLAZING fast. I just did a 100mb patch in about 1 minute.

dthgtr
    Participant

Just to chime in.
    I have yet to have any problems with the TT TV.
    The videos play fine with no glitches.
    I have Comcast high speed cable internet.

Later.

2004 Fender American Stratocaster Marshall MG 250 Digitech GNX4 Guitar Workstation Novation Impuse 49 Scarlett 8i6 Presonus Eris 5 monitors Sonar X3 Pro Win7 HP 64 Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Intel i5 3470(3rd gen) 3.2GHz 16GB RAM (2)1TBHDD

chrisharbin
    Participant

It’s FF. I never use IE so it never occurred to me to try it and behold! No issues  

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.