Can’t install SD3 “Additional Bleed” Library

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • heyjudeuk
    Participant

I’m having exactly the same problem on Windows 10. It’s the mac_updater_201 file that seems to be the problem. The contents folder which is circa 50GB seems fine. Is there a way of manually installing?

Operating system: Windows 10
    • This post was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by heyjudeuk.
    Olof

It should be fixed now. Please try to resume.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: slenzen
    heyjudeuk
    Participant

Thanks Olof – working now

slenzen
    Participant

Thanks Olof! It’s so nice to have a dev here in the forums. I reached out to Toontrack support before you answered and all I got was a boilerplate unhelpful response.

Thanks again!

• This post was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by slenzen.
    ringochavez67
    Participant

Same issue

Dean Sanvido
    Participant

Having an issue where it downloads, 53.8gb of the 54.2 and then cycles over and over again trying to download the final part.  Nothing in the log file.

Olof

Having an issue where it downloads, 53.8gb of the 54.2 and then cycles over and over again trying to download the final part.  Nothing in the log file.

Death & Darkness SDX, I see. Yes, a few others have had problem with this download the last days. I have issued a purge of the download caches for this but it may take a while for this to propagate to all servers. Please try to resume the download later. You could also, if you know how, try to use a VPN to make it look like you’re at a different location so that a different download server gets used.

Coder

Sqsmnnoise
    Participant

I have the exact same issue, I have tried 5 times to download the 54,2 gig file, but its constantly looping and trying to verify. Why isn’t this fixed yet?

Sqsmnnoise
    Participant

Even tried with a vpn to get another server as suggested, still the same issue..

alomat
    Participant

Same issue. For me it’s soundb126.obw that keeps failing. I tried from two (very) different networks and locations, doesn’t work.

Fun fact: The auto reply from support states replies are delayed by 3 – 5 business days.

Edit: They already got back to me (nice response time). They’re trying to find the problem. I guess that’s what you get when you stack layers and layers of abstractions to hide complexity until no one knows what’s going on ^^

Operating system: Windows 10
    Lucca65
    Participant

Having the same issue downloading the additional bleed library, on a clean install of Mac Monterey  12.3.1.  File keeps cycling from 53.7 to 54.2 of the download.  Thanks, no hurry.

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)
    Sqsmnnoise
    Participant

This needs to be fixed now.. I cant use the products I have payed for. Contacted support and it said 3-5 days to get a reply? If the product manager doesn’t work for this then please send a direct link to a server with the files without going though the product manager.

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)
    Olof

Very sorry for these problems. Our CDN provider is still investigating the issue. I’ll post when it seems to be resolved.

Coder

Olof

The bleed library and Death & Darkness downloads seem to be okay now, so please try to resume. Don’t be disappointed if it loops back once, that’s expected, but let me know if it loops multiple times.

Coder

Sqsmnnoise
    Participant

It works now, big thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.