Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Can’t Authorize

Product Manager
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • parke1zj
    Participant

In my attempt to address the problem, I tried to Uninstall and Re-Install the EZ Drummer 2 product. I started by uninstalling the product. I then once again dowloaded the product and ran the install. After the install process has completed, I now receive the error message saying the product is incompatible (even though I’m completing the same exact process I did roughly an hour ago, which worked perfectly). I’ve repeated this process and it continues to yield the same result, so I’ve left the product uninstalled and will not proceed until I receive customer support. I’ve essentially lost progress.

Needless to say, my purchase is completely useless until I receive support. I’m fairly experienced with software downloads (I’ve purchased many VSTs / software instruments) and have never had so many issues. Considering how expensive this purchase was (over $250) I am frustrated and disappointed with the service and (lack of) product so far.

EDIT: Was able to get the product reinstalled. Disappoint still remains however as I am still unable to authorize for an unknown reason.

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)
    • This post was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by parke1zj.
    Eric
    Participant

I just tried to authorize a new EZBass serial and also get a server error.  I sent a note to Support and they replied very quickly that they are aware of the problem and hope to have it resolved in their morning (in Sweden).  They mentioned that offline authorization should work at this time if anybody can’t wait until tomorrow.  I still have a few days left on my demo so I’ll wait a day.  I have a bunch of expansions I also bought that I haven’t tried to authorize yet until I get the main software working.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.