Can’t access support forums

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tim Zurowski
    Participant

I don’t seem to see any “support” forums either. All I cans see are the “Customer Service” and “Community” forums. Customer Service doesn’t appear to have any support within it.

chris harbin
    Participant

Yeah, I don’t know if there is a support forum or not.

John

Can you guys please log out and in again, I think you should have access to the Support Forums now

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jazzmandan
    Participant

Have tired the logging out / logging in several times. No Luck. If it is really only a few of us, then it must me something in our individual machines configurations. Likely the security settings.

Lerxst_1
    Participant

@John said:

Can you guys please log out and in again, I think you should have access to the Support Forums now

Hi John, Like the others, I also cannot access any support sub forum. I have also logged in and out as well.

Tim Zurowski
    Participant

I have logged in and out a few times and I can now “see” a Support Forums mentioned at the top of the forums list, but when I click on it nothing happens. It seems to suggest that these forums are the support forums, but I do not see any specific forum for “support” I was going to post a screen shot of what I get, but I cannot see anyway to post an image here????

catsass
    Participant

@John said:

I have logged in and out to no avail. I DO NOT have access to the support forums. Please advise.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.