cancel subscription-again

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

Hi,

when I look at your profile/account I can indeed confirm that you have no Forum subscriptions active.
    Are you 100% sure that the email address these subscription messages are sent to is the same as is connected to your Forum profile?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Mrkil1o1
    Participant

No I’m not entirely sure of the addy(s). What I see in the “My Account” info is correct and what I see in the emails in question is that they’re sent to: donotreplyforum@toontrack.com.

I do have several email addys they are: iamljc1@gmail.com and lcollen@nyc.rr.com. The first one is where the emails were received. Perhaps you can offer me some sort of way to be able to see that data and report it to you or maybe that’s something you can do entirely.

• This post was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Mrkil1o1.
    John

Hi,

you have two Forum identities, each tied to one of the two email addresses above. Your other Forum identity that matches your name had, among several subscriptions, the entire SD3 Forum subscribed. I have removed those now.

What might be a problem though, is that the other Forum identity is the one tied to all your products, so you have to use that one to access the forum Help sections for EZDrummer and Superior Drummer Users.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.