Can I use EZKeys with other instrument plugins?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • John

Hi,

you can enable MIDI out when using EZKeys in a DAW. So, yes, you can use the EZKeys songwriting features to drive other MIDI instruments.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Lennie Harvey
    Participant

Related to this, I’m thinking about buying EZKeys and a bunch of MIDI packs. I already have a nice grand piano library from VSL, so I was thinking I’d get the Electric Pianos EzKeys.

But key to this decision is will I be able to use the MIDI with my VSL piano, i.e. drag MIDI out of EZKeys onto a track with the VSL piano loaded and have it work?

Scott

@lennieh said:
    Related to this, I’m thinking about buying EZKeys and a bunch of MIDI packs. I already have a nice grand piano library from VSL, so I was thinking I’d get the Electric Pianos EzKeys.

But key to this decision is will I be able to use the MIDI with my VSL piano, i.e. drag MIDI out of EZKeys onto a track with the VSL piano loaded and have it work?  

Yes. It should work.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

brookes
    Participant

Same goes for me, very short replies from dev…??

Scott

@brookes said:
    Same goes for me, very short replies from dev…??  

Can you elaborate on your question?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ryandenis17
    Participant

Can I use EZ keys with superior drummer 3???

• This post was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by ryandenis17.
    Scott

Can I use EZ keys with superior drummer 3???

What do you mean?

Are you asking if you can load both instruments in your DAW and use them together, then yes.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ryandenis17
    Participant

So just purchased EZ keys I have a song who’s tempo is 150BPM but I want the piano at that tempo while following one of the midi melodies is too fast is there anyway to slow it down like in superior drummer where you can put 1/2 or 3/4?

Gado
    Participant

Slightly different question….I saw in your website some “EZkeys midi” on sale. Is the “EZkeys” software itself has to be bought for these midi packs to work?

Scott

Slightly different question….I saw in your website some “EZkeys midi” on sale. Is the “EZkeys” software itself has to be bought for these midi packs to work?

Yes. The EZkeys MIDI packs requires an EZkeys sound library to work.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

swhcna
    Participant

Can ezkeys trigger synth sound modules via studio one?

John

Hi,

you can enable MIDI out when using EZKeys in a DAW. So, yes, you can use the EZKeys songwriting features to drive other MIDI instruments.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

swhcna
    Participant

Thanks so much! … just purchased it!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.